Ktokens: Upcoming 0.2 Release
The 0.2 release of Kernel Tokens is forthcoming, hopefully by July 15th.
Here are some of the features that are currently intended for this release:
- * KTH KerberosIV patches to use kernel tokens
- * TOKEND authorization token behavior
- * Setuid() based on TOKEND authorization tokens
- * Instance variable added to token structure
- * Kernel patches to add a p_authext pointer to struct proc (unused)
- * Addition of 'tokcontrol'
- Kernel patches to support transfering tokens via file desriptors
- * Memory leaks on modunload fixed
- * A number of bugs fixed (module)
- * A number of improvements in libktoken
* Already implemented, now in testing
Return to Kernel Tokens home page