Everquest Magician Resource
- Spell List is a list of all magician spells,
and how to get them.
- Spells by Category lets you see the
different types of spells, and look up just when you get that next area
- Research Recipies, what components are
needed to research all our spells.
- Research Components, all components used
by Magicians when researching spells, so you know whether to hang on to
that Word of Disillusionment, or sell it to the vendors/necros.
- "Chain" Research lists those circumstances
that requrie you to research a lower level spell, just so you can then use
it as a component to research a higher level spell.
- Practice Research gives you info on the
quest that lets you train your Research skill.
- Pet Comparison compares the four
- Pet Commands lists all the commands you
can use to control your pet.
- Statistics lists the attributes and skills
available to a Magician, and discussses how important they are.
- Int vs. Mana shows the correlation between
Intelligence and Mana, and which items are most beneficial.
- Summoned Creatures lets you know which
creatures are affected by the Ward Summoned line of spells.
- Equipment, a growing list of equipment usable
- Useful Links
If there's anything incorrect, missing, or incomplete on these
pages, please email me about it. Also, if there's any features
you'd like to see added, let me know about them.
Any information from this site which is merely recording of in game
information (spell lists, research components, anything that someone could
go out and discover in game if they had the patience) can be copied and used
however desired. Any other information can only be used with permission and
credit to the author.
Questions, comments, submissions, and anything else should be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send
everything in text only format. I don't accept Word or Excel files due to
the number of macro virii floating around.
- December 15, 2000:
- A few items today:
- Added the rest of the velious spells to the spell lists. As I
understand it, only Summon Monster I can be bought, the rest drop on mobs
- The Magician Best of the Best announcement was made, you can read it
here. I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone can
come up with the equipment in "undiscovered areas, in unread books".
- December 6, 2000:
- Monster Summoning I can be found in one of the early Velious zones. Its effect
is to summon a pet that looks like a random mob from the zone. Conflicting reports
on whether it has the abilities of the monster it looks like or is just an elemental
wrapped in someone else's clothing, but it's pretty cool nonetheless. People have
reported getting everything up to and including giants as pets.
- Added Monster Summoning I to the spell lists.
- Added Summon Orb to the spell lists.
- December 5, 2000:
- Epic Quest Solved: Congratulations to Norseh on E'ci for finishing the mage
Epic Quest. The result is the spell Summon Orb, which summons this little,
feathery mace like 1hb weapon called the Orb of Mastery.
- Stats on the Orb of Mastery are: 20 damage/30 delay, Str +15, Dex +5, Sta
+10, Int +20, Mana +100, Sv Fire +20, Sv Cold +20, Sv Magic +10, 1 charge of
- Manifest Elements summons a huge Elemental. I've had conflicting reports that
it's always air, or that it is of a random type each time, but most agree it is
more powerful than anything else we can summon.
- December 4, 2000:
- Removed Imbue Fire Opal from the spell lists
- Added Hornets from the Burning Woods to the list of summoned creatures
- Just for your imformation, Monster Summoning I-III are back in our
- Well, tomorrow is the big day. As soon as I have our new spells confirmed,
(along with their effects, hopefully), I'll add them to the lists. As always,
if anyone (like someone over 30 who actually buys the expansion) has any
information, let me know.